Tinta HP GT52 – Magenta (70ml) for GT5800 series
- Print thousands of quality pages without interruption—at an extremely low cost per page.1 High-yield Original HP ink bottles are the perfect match for high-volume printing. Add ink when you want and count on HP premium quality and reliability.
- Print thousands of pages at an extremely low cost per page.1 It’s easy with the high-capacity HP ink tank system.
- Impress with excellent HP quality and reliability. Print vibrant flyers and reports that look professional and photos that resist fading with Original HP inks.3
- You decide when to add more ink. Easily see ink levels and replenish when it’s convenient for you. Print without worries, knowing Original HP inks were designed with your HP ink tank printer.
- Color(s) of printing supplies
- Ink types
- Page yield (color)
- ~8,000 pages
- Page yield footnote
- Black and composite color average per bottle (cyan/magenta/yellow) results based on HP methodology from the simulation of continuous printing of ISO/IEC 24712 test pages. Not based on ISO/IEC 24711 test process. An additional black ink bottle is required to print 8,000 color test pages. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included bottles is used to start up the printer. For more information about fill and yield, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Operating temperature range
- 15 to 30°C
- Storage temperature range
- -40 to 60°C
- Non-Operating Humidity Range
- 20 to 80% RH
Dimensions and weight
- Package dimensions (W x D x H)
- 47 x 47 x 141 mm